Simplify Your Life with e-Bill, our online bill payment system available 24 hours seven days a week. Save time, money and stay current with your bills. Use e-bill in conjunction with your Checking Account to pay your bills electronically rather than by writing and mailing paper checks.
- Save money…no more paying for a box of checks (or two) or a book of stamps
- Set up an individual, any company or…even your church
- Set up a one-time payment or a recurring payment…you’re in charge!
- No worrying about checks sitting in your mailbox or running to the Post Office on your lunch break
- View Payment Calendar
- Set up automatic reminder e-mails
- Gift Checks available and Calendar reminders of Birthdays and other Special Events
- Live Support Chat available….and many more options!
You also have peace of mind. Use e-bill as one way to combat Identity Theft. You no longer have to give out your account number to merchants to direct debit your account.
And, if you ever have a dispute with that merchant, you no longer have the hassle of a 1-800 number when trying to cancel your automatic debit. We had heard many stories of merchants not wanting to cancel automatic debits or not canceling them on time. With Tuscaloosa VA Federal Credit Union’s e-Bill, it’s just a click away. It’s that simple. No hassles! You ALWAYS stay in control.
Simply login to Teller@home and look for the e-bill option on the main menu.
Once you sign up via Teller@home an email with instructions on logging onto e-Bill will be sent to you at the email address you entered when signing up.
Note: You must have a Tuscaloosa VA FCU checking account to enroll for Online Bill Pay. If you're not already experiencing the difference with our GREAT checking, open yours today!
Click here to get a run-down of all e-Bill has to offer and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Take a test drive today!